Hello from Clermont

jaunard06

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Clermont
Hi all,
I'm french and supporting Clermont and Top 14 newbie Lyon Olympique Universitaire (also called "LOU" which phoneticaly means "wolf" in french ^_^), but I'm exiled in the south of France...:cool:
I've been browsing here for a few months and I really appreciate the comments of everybody, it's good to share feelings with people from all around the world.

I also support of course french national team, but I also really enjoy Welsh and AB teams.

Regards,
jaunard06

Hi all,
I'm french and supporting Clermont and Top 14 newbie Lyon Olympique Universitaire (also called "LOU" which phoneticaly means "wolf" in french ^_^), but I'm exiled in the south of France...:cool:
I've been browsing here for a few months and I really appreciate the comments of everybody, it's good to share feelings with people from all around the world.

I also support of course french national team, but I also really enjoy Welsh and AB teams.

Regards,
jaunard06

Welcome, I guess if you are going to be exiled to anywhere in the world, the south of France isn't a bad place to be exiled to :D

Welcome to TRF, always good to have another French fan on board. :)

Latest posts