• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hello from new member in Wales - working on some exciting new projects!

Muddy Rhino

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
Hi All,

Muddy Rhino a rugby specific digital marketing agency working on some exciting new projects.

'My Rugby Lions' is a British and Irish Lions team selection app for iPhone. Download from the Apple App Store and enter the competition. The closest team prediction could win an iPad!

http://muddyrhino.com/my-lions-rugby-british-lions-iphone-app/

Our next project will see us create a game based app for a high profile Welsh Rugby international.

Feel free to drop us a line with feedback on the apps!

Muddy Rhinoâ"¢ | Work hard â€" Play harder

If your sole purpose here is to advertise, as it would appear to be based on your first two posts then be advised that it's not going to be tolerated on the forum. Running the place takes time and effort and we don't particularly you flogging your stuff at the expense of the forum.

If however you're here to partake in some good rugby discussion then welcome aboard! Just be advised that any unapproved advertisements will be removed.

Hey guys I'm merely making people aware of a British Lions rugby selection app to an audience who are debating the Lions team selection. I can assure you my intention is not to spam, and I welcome the debate on the team selection. I'd hoped the rugby forum community would welcome additional rugby related games and apps being launched to the market.

I've offered free copies of the app to the forum owners. I'd happily offer a free copy to the first 5 people who ask. Simply send me a PM.

in addition if people have ideas of future rugby apps, or feedback I'd welcome that too!

Last edited:

Latest posts