• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hello from South Africa

PeterB

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Cheetahs
Does anyone else out there really appreciate the most unbiased and knowledgeable commentary team in the world? it is a real pleasure to tune into a game where the commentary is by the Kiwi country. I am very new to the forum thing and there is so very many things I would like to discuss and argue about with people who can see what and where I am coming from!
I want to talk about throwing the ball under the hookers feet, I want to talk about the kick off where so many players are ahead of the ball, where the culture is, "lets see what we can get away with" I want to say that I foresee a time when a team with a losing scrum will just sub out there front row and so have an automatic easy feed in instead of being penalised, for instance by being forced to automatically hand the ball over to the other team. This is not rugby league where all the players are the same size! It is a game for all sizes, from the skinny little person to the big fat people, short and tall.
PeterB.

Welkcome to the forum, Peter. I'm sure you'll find most people here willing to discuss the issues you've raised in appropriate threads.

Haak, Vrystaat!!

Latest posts