Bee

Academy Player
Country Flag
Germany
Club or Nation
Ealing Trailfinders
Hi !

Just wanted to say hello.
I actually was registered with this board quite a while ago, but could not remember / recover my log in... <_<
I am German and live in Germany and been into Rugby for about 15 yrs now.
Unfortunately, I do not play by myself, but this might change soon...

It's tough to keep up with Rugby over here, as it really is a tiny sport over here with almost zero following.
We've got two "hotspots" in Heidelberg + Hannover with a lot of clubs and great crowds.
The German side usually play their home games in Heidelberg, too...

I do support Germany (in Rugby only :D) and my local team called the Duesseldorf Dragons in the 2nd tier...
I follow Argentina (I like their style of play), Japan (big Japanese colony here in Duesseldorf) plus Bath + Ealing up, as I ended up there watching games in England. :)

I'm really proud of getting hands in time on tickets for the Premiership final and my first time ever to the holy grounds of Twickenham :D

I'm so into Rugby, that I usually end up groundhopping and just pick a match to watch at the weekend (when I can't watch my team for a reason) and travel to watch some Rugby.

I'd love to hook up with some of you guys for a beer before the final, if you want to plus go ahead + ask, if you need help regarding German Rugby or Germany in general.

Cheers

Latest posts