• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hello, just joined

ruckin

Academy Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
United States
What's up everyone! I'm an american college-level player, second row. Stats are 6'2 and currently 235 lbs. I'm glad to be here and hope I can contribute to the community.

Welcome to the wonderful world of TRF. 6'2 seems a bit short for 2nd row nowadays, but without knowing age, you could be the greatest 13yr old player in the history of the game ;)

Nice to have more USA members on here, we're all just realllllly hoping you guys never take the 15 a side a game too seriously, or we're all screwed with a team full of 'Gronk's.

Welcome to the wonderful world of TRF. 6'2 seems a bit short for 2nd row nowadays, but without knowing age, you could be the greatest 13yr old player in the history of the game ;)

Nice to have more USA members on here, we're all just realllllly hoping you guys never take the 15 a side a game too seriously, or we're all screwed with a team full of 'Gronk's.

Ha yeah sadly for me 6'2 is a bit short for 2nd row, but my counterpart at #4 is only 6'3 himself, and our club has no one taller who's powerful enough to play 2nd row effectively. And we've never lost a scrum with the two of us there so we make due with what we have :buddies:

I wouldn't be surprised at all if rugby overtakes football within the next 50 years here. The NFL is bound to ruin itself eventually and rugby is growing very quickly here!