• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hello... new user

R

RugbyWombat-No6

Hello everyone.

Not sure what the standard approach is, but here goes. BTW, I wasn't allowed to post in the introductions forum, that's why I'm posting here.

I'm 30yo, I play flanker for whatever club will take me. Other sports I like are weight-lifting (Olympic) and running. I try and be active in all three, but not I'm not very good at any of them. I've never competed in Olympic lifting (and couldn't even if I wanted to!) but I was introduced to the lifting techniques (snatch, clean'n'jerk and all the variations and now that makes up most of my gym work.

I also post on Planet-Rugby.

Nice to find this forum. Looks good. Take it easy.

Hey mate and welcome to TRF!

Just one bit of advice, don't feed Ripper. He bites and has rabies.

Also, don't take the ELV shouting match too seriously, I'm a NH guy and I'm personally on the fence. Listening to these losers bicker about rule changes is like being stuck in an airport with 100 audiophiles arguing over copper wire vurses optical cable for the perfect audio experience.

Hey mate and welcome to TRF!

Just one bit of advice, don't feed Ripper. He bites and has rabies.

Also, don't take the ELV shouting match too seriously, I'm a NH guy and I'm personally on the fence. Listening to these losers bicker about rule changes is like being stuck in an airport with 100 audiophiles arguing over copper wire vurses optical cable for the perfect audio experience.
[/b]

Fair enough. Cheers mate.

Welcome and Salutations!

Also, don't take the ELV shouting match too seriously, I'm a NH guy and I'm personally on the fence. Listening to these losers bicker about rule changes is like being stuck in an airport with 100 audiophiles arguing over copper wire vurses optical cable for the perfect audio experience. [/b]

Love you too Prestwick, bloody Saracen. Oh, and it's optical cable. ;)

Welcome and Salutations!

<div class='quotemain'>Also, don't take the ELV shouting match too seriously, I'm a NH guy and I'm personally on the fence. Listening to these losers bicker about rule changes is like being stuck in an airport with 100 audiophiles arguing over copper wire vurses optical cable for the perfect audio experience. [/b]

Love you too Prestwick, bloody Saracen. Oh, and it's optical cable. ;)
[/b][/quote]
pfff yeah i doubt that

Hello and warmly welcome from TRF friend :cheers:
have a nice forum with TRF staff :cheers:
wish Ya all good :cheers:

Latest posts