• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hello to all Rugby fans.

Tafftog

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Scarlets
Hello lads,new guy here,Welshman,and a die hard Scarlets RFC fan,any help in getting around here would be much apreciated,diolch yn fawr iawn.

Hello lads,new guy here,Welshman,and a die hard Scarlets RFC fan,any help in getting around here would be much apreciated,diolch yn fawr iawn.

Welcome ...

Post where you feel you want to. We have a range of forums so just go in and see a topic you fancy posting on.

Welcome, always nice to have some Scarlet's fans on the forum. Speedy's been the main one recently, but he's gona a little awal (GCSE's, A-Levels?).

I watch all the Scarlet's games televised, so will always be commenting on how they're getting on. Let us know what you thought os yesterdays game in the Wales v SA thread.

Hullo and welcome. The forum is a bit of a sprawling maze at the moment so unless you have something specific in mind when posting, my advice would be to use the "what's new?" button in the top left of the screen for quick navigation. Always nice to have new Welsh members.

Thank you lads, i have made a comment there about young prydie,who i thought had a blinder of a game,lots of pluses from that match,but again,our lineouts,we really have to sort that lot out and soon.

Welcome to the forums!
You're not the mod from twomint by any chance are you?

Looks an awesome site fairplay,i have just been posting on Twomints site,started a Newport Gwent Dragons thread as we did'nt have one there.Ive been looking at your signitures thread there,i might ask for one if thats possible for a new member?

Last edited:

Latest posts