Help!!! How To Call For A Mark?

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by Vibor, Nov 14, 2005.

  1. Vibor

    Vibor Guest

    Hi everybody!

    I keep playing EA Rugby 2005 (PC version) using a gamepad - BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CALL FOR A MARK [​IMG]

    May anyone help me?

    Which button must I push?

    A lot of thanks
  2. Forum Ad Advertisement

  3. Bullitt

    Bullitt Guest

    It's the up-and-under button

    Q on the keyboard.
  4. woosaah

    woosaah Guest

    does it not say when the ball is in there air which button it is?

    thats weird
  5. Bullitt

    Bullitt Guest

    nope. It does on the loading screens though.

    Why anyone need's to call a mark however is beyond me...
  6. Vibor

    Vibor Guest

    Many thx [​IMG]
    Looking forward to try it soon!!!
Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!

Share This Page