• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Help: I'm looking a Canterbury England Polo Shirt...

Jaguares

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina
Hi buddies! I'm looking the last Canterbury England Polo Shirt:

130918105515845928.jpg

130918105513196291.jpg

But now I'm just finding the new Canterbury England Polo Shirt in all on line stores:

130918105513987167.jpg

In most online stores the last CCC England Polo Shirt is out of stock or have only in size S. Do you know which online store I can find the last England Polo Shirt in all sizes?

Cheers

Doubt you'll find it anywhere - they had them on sale for ages due to the new ones being released a few days ago, so they'll have sold out in most places.

Might be able to track one down on eBay UK. Most sellers ship worldwide.
That being said, haven't been able to find any 2010/11 Wales home kits there... :(

Might be able to track one down on eBay UK. Most sellers ship worldwide.
That being said, haven't been able to find any 2010/11 Wales home kits there... :(

Just found a Ebay seller who has the polo shirt in my size but he has decided not to send abroad because he had problems in the past. :wall:

So I'm looking for some online store that has the polo shirt in all sizes...

Last edited:
If you want some Polo shirt, get the best...
14223.jpg
aeropuertos-argentina-2000-polo1.jpg

I'm not talking about the sport of polo, I'm talking about this:

A polo shirt, also known as a golf shirt and tennis shirt, is a T-shaped shirt with a collar, a placket with typically two or three buttons, and an optional pocket. Polo shirts are usually made of knitted cloth (rather than woven cloth), usually piqué cotton or, less commonly, silk, merino wool, or synthetic fibers.

Latest posts