Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rugby Challenge 2006

• Pro Rugby Manager 2

• Total voters

GravyboatCaptain

Academy Player
Hi there, Long time lurker here. I've been writing a dissertation on the lack of success from rugby games and their impact on the market. Most people use a questionairre and get it filled out by random people, but I want the honest opinions from rugby fans like yourselves.

Just wonder which rugby game that you found to be the most enjoyable to play. This could be for any number of reasons - gameplay - graphics - authentic players - sound.

Please could you also take into account each game without it being modded. So no updated rosters for Rugby 08 or any game-play tweaks.

If you could post any reasons underneath too that would be great.

Thanks very much guys.

Will

P.S, does anyone know where I could possibly find the sales records for the EA games. I have all others just not the EA series.

Had all the Rugby games that I could possibly get - World Championship Rugby was great and if I remember correctly you had Bernard Gribben (Cribbens?) on the wing for Wales. Loved the Jonah Lomu game, fast paced action, just give the ball the Lomu and handoff anything :p

The one I truly love is Rugby 08 and I still play it (although I'm far too good for the computer now). Loved the mods from this place too they were fantastic.

The only problem I had with 08 was the complete lack of opposition. Pass to the outside centre and take a carving run right through the middle of teh field. I did love trying to mix it up though. Playing territory, only using the forwards etc. Shane williams was always fun to use, considering he was the speed of light.

Latest posts