Help!

Discussion in 'Site News & Suggestions' started by Gay-Guy, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Ok I have tried everything to embed youtube videos on here but I am still lost....done a search on here on how to do it.....lost....even on google I am lost.

Please somebody that has an understanding of I.T things....how do you do this?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Oct 12 2008, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Despite I am fond of posting fotos bro, I am helpless sorry

Better Ask Prestwick

4. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

Right Gay Guy

You need to click Add Reply - rather than fast reply

Paste the code you wish to embed

Then if you scroll down you should see "Post Options" And under that HTML OFF (if the forum/group allows (which it should)

Select HTML ON - Auto Linebreak Mode

And then Post

Hope that helps :)

5. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Lol...you would of think that I would know how to do this by now ha! Thanks Prestwick you the man!

BTW....how did you figure that out?

6. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Oct 11 2008, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Do I support a crappy London Side which is becoming the GP South African Franchise... Who don't even have their own Stadium!!! I THINK NOT!!!

I am highly offended :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#: :%#%#:

7. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Lol sorry sorry lol!

Anyway it didn't work. Did you miss something in your instructions or should we just say it was Prestwircks instructions.

When I paste the code....do I paste it straight in? Or do I put it in under the images or url thing?

8. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

Post it straight in mate

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_I0Tgy_JUY4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_I0Tgy_JUY4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So it should look like this

then select the HTML Auto Linebreak Mode

9. shtove

shtove Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Oct 12 2008, 09:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    That's a diplomatic solution.

Getofmeland is off the hook, and Prestwick gets to rage against another monstrous injustice.

10. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Oct 11 2008, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yeah, I think thats for the best mate :lol:

Happy to help! This reminds me of that film where Michael Cane played a hapless Sherlock Holmes and where Dr Watson did all the real work ;)

11. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 12 2008, 02:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yeah, I think thats for the best mate :lol:

Happy to help! This reminds me of that film where Michael Cane played a hapless Sherlock Holmes and where Dr Watson did all the real work ;)
    [/b][/quote]

Oh. topic is getting more and more "intellectual" :lol:

12. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Oct 12 2008, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Ok I will try again.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

13. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Oct 12 2008, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

14. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Ok I am gonna try a video below....if nothing shows then something is very wrong.

Here goes...did anything turn up?

15. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Ok here it is again as I see the other one didn't work....now I am trying linebreak mode.

16. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

One more time on auto line break mode....otherwise there is something wrong with the way my account has been set.

17. shtove

shtove Guest

GG, I think you're just trying to post that haka photo five times in a row without the rest of us telling you to eff off.

18. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

I concur, Shtove.

19. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Oct 12 2008, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hmmmm I dunno...can one of the admins go into my account and post from my account to see if it works?

20. Charles

Charles Guest

Like that ?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oiBmO-7LNg4&hl=ja&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oiBmO-7LNg4&hl=ja&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

21. Sir Speedy

Sir Speedy Guest

What the fkuc? Who hacked my computer? O_O

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!