• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Help

D

disco123

Please don't have a go at me for my dumb question , but in R2005 the manual
says you can kill the ball / slow it down by using the R3 button. I'd like to try this but when I press the R3 button ( presumely R1 & R2 together ) nothing happens. Has anyone got any tips as to how this works. Am I using the correct button for R 3 ???

Please help
<

No.

R3 is used by pressing down on the right-hand analogue stick until you hear it click.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Oct 19 2005, 07:31 PM
No.

R3 is used by pressing down on the right-hand analogue stick until you hear it click.
...Or feel it.

The sound may be a bit loud is all.....Y'know?

Yes deafening, i suggest pressing it in gradually then you should feel the click.

In some respects it is a little like having sex... i think???

Originally posted by Jacko@Oct 19 2005, 08:12 PM
Yes deafening, i suggest pressing it in gradually then you should feel the click.

In some respects it is a little like having sex... i think???
Yes. Exactly like sex.

Only, without the thumbs...

...and the click...

...Plenty of rubber though....

Yes... well not always. cough. Actually i was sure people used thumbs and clicks???

You must be doing it wrong... wow, another great idea for a game:

It'll be called - Doing it Wrong:It's all about accuracy

in this game your character learns how to have sex, of course his or her day/night job is running a strip club or entertaining the audience...

i like the idea jacko, its got great potential it could follow the life of me - sex stud entrepenuer

i thought it was one of ea's best gameplay feats was this....sometimes ive won possesion by cheating...and mainly get penalised

but works wonders in multiplayer when the momentum builds up against you...

especially when the human opponent isnt great at kicking goals
heeheehee

Originally posted by loratadine@Oct 20 2005, 03:15 AM
i like the idea jacko, its got great potential it could follow the life of me - sex stud entrepenuer
I seriously doubt any one would by a game that is based on your life... my life however would be a great game!

Latest posts