• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HES announces Rugby League Live for PS3/360

If it doesn't get released here, might be worth checking eBay for an Oz store. I'm thinking about doing that if the AFL game is any good.

Surely it would be coming out here as its including Super League sides!

That's what i was thinking as well,

Do imported games work on 360s? I've no idea about anything past the fact that i had to chip my PS1 to play copied and imported games :p

That's what i was thinking as well,

Do imported games work on 360s? I've no idea about anything past the fact that i had to chip my PS1 to play copied and imported games :p

360 is region locked so you cant import games, PS3 you can tho.

Games from Australia will work, though, as they also use PAL, and not NTSC.

My understanding was that a game can be classified and then graphically, sonically tweaked etc. As long as the actual content does not change in relation to anything classifiable (logos, sponsorships, characters, kills, tackle animations etc).

If Mario is about at any stage, can you tell me if I've heard wrong about this? Maybe just a general clarification?

Technically speaking, you aren't really supposed to change anything after submission to classification authorities. The reality is that some tweaking and minor changes/improvements usually happen after classification anyway.

That being said, I have no idea when the screenshots were taken and whether or not they accurately represent the final product.

Mario do you know if a release in the UK is happening?

seriously HES/Tru Blu have to be the worst publishers in video game history, as I understand they appoint the UK distributor, to which case, previous rugby league ***les got shonky release, coming up randomly across the motherland over the course of a month.

Its happening again with this one, and the fact that there is next to no new info within 30days of release, both locally, and zero info release in the UK

To all the UK folk - order it from ebay.

I was in EB games on the weekend, and saw heaps of stuff on this Rugby League, boxes, pre order promos etc etc - Then there's that old retiring mug (great player mind you) that hasnt played in a decade - Steve Price on the cover....i mean HES come on, pull your finger out...i am not fussed on whos on the cover, its just a cover, but its a massive sign from the people in charge of what lengths they go to, to get it right or even change it at all - absolutley minimal effort here

I find it the most uncomprehendable feeling, in that I have little confidence in this being better than JLR – its just incredible

Time will tell

It just has to be better than Rugby League 1 for it to be a hit in my eyes, shouldn't be too hard to beat...surely.

Technically speaking, you aren't really supposed to change anything after submission to classification authorities. The reality is that some tweaking and minor changes/improvements usually happen after classification anyway.

That being said, I have no idea when the screenshots were taken and whether or not they accurately represent the final product.

Thanks very much for the response Mario. Much appreciated. :)

Latest posts