• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hey.

cactus

Academy Player
Country Flag
Great Britain
Hey people!

I'm new around here (obviously) but I made an account because I'm pretty new to the great sport and wanted to be able to have a chat to a few rugby lads!

Unfortunately I don't actually play the game :0 , I'm pretty tiny so I don't think I'm brave enough to give it a shot anytime soon! I just wear my old rugby shorts around the house now after we used to play it at my school. I regret not playing more ruggers at school now because I've grown to love it recently! I would love another go sometime, but the clubs where I live here in Guernsey are full of tall, strong guys so I don't think I'd last long if I joined one! The reason I was never into it at school was because I pretty much hated PE, but now I find I really want to get out there and play a sport (I've not long left Sec. School). Kicking myself for not playing while I had a decent chance!

Other than that I do help out our local rugby clubs though, I've taken a few pictures of the teams which have ended up in the paper (which I was very happy about!).

I just joined so I could have a chat with a few more guys that were into the game and to say hello.

Cheers lads!

Welcome to TRF home to such delightful frivolities as Cyril of Osprelia "the worlds gayest straight man" And Big Ginger 8...Cian Healy's best friend

Welcome to TRF home to such delightful frivolities as Cyril of Osprelia "the worlds gayest straight man" And Big Ginger 8...Cian Healy's best friend

Well I wouldn't say best friend. I like Mike Ross and Jack McGrath more.

You should see the picture of them two together, they look like two really overgrown kids who hate each other and were forced by their mothers to get into the picture.

Welcome to TRF cactus, you can ask LN7 for my ***le.

Right, at least I know what I'm getting into, joining this forum now.

Cheers for the welcomes anyway!

It seems I'm not getting my ***le then. I personally thought members would be queuing up to give me one.

It's a bit of a mouthful "guy who we think is mainly hetro but is gay for short blonde strong people used to be mainly gay for James O'Conor but now Paul Marsahll"...guy.

Back to phew again.

Again, cheers for saying hi lads, I'll definitely be staying here for a while anyway!

Although I don't play the great game I still like to workout in my spare time so I look don't look too thin and scrawny! Couldn't image not doing anything physical, I think I would get so bored. I still watch the rugby games though, don't worry about that!

Latest posts