Hi from a French Blogger

Sud Rugby

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Racing Metro
Hi
I'm Adrien from Paris, as well editor of a blog called Sud Rugby talking about rugby from the Southern Hemisphere wich is quite poorly treated in the French media.
I've played rugby for Racing Metro when I was a kid then in several clubs in Paris' suburb. My last playing year was with the Mosman Rugby Club in Sydney Subbies.
I'm here of course to discuss rugby but as well to get some more info and updates about the sport and its players from South Africa, New Zeland, Australia, Pacific Islands, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Uruguay etc...

Welcome to TRF! I'm sure you'll find new details on all of those nations here.

Also, what isn't treated poorly by the French media?

Welcome to TRF! I'm sure you'll find new details on all of those nations here.

Also, what isn't treated poorly by the French media?

True!
But I let the other bloggers dealing with the Top 14, H Cup and French team.
I deal with the south!

Salut le parigo, welcome and good job for your site, "sudrugby", not bad for real

True!
But I let the other bloggers dealing with the Top 14, H Cup and French team.
I deal with the south!

Well, that's good. What you do is give fans in general a new perspective as a large number of French rugby fans do not take much interest in SH rugby. I look forward to your future efforts in the SH and Top 14 forums on TRF.

Well, that's good. What you do is give fans in general a new perspective as a large number of French rugby fans do not take much interest in SH rugby. I look forward to your future efforts in the SH and Top 14 forums on TRF.

I'll do my best!

Latest posts