• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hi, from Argentina

Tato

Academy Player
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Lille
Hi My name is Martin, I'm from Patagonia in Argentina, mad about international Rugby (past and present) since ever.

I'm glad to be here.

Best regards.

Welcome to the forum!

Great to see new members from Argentina joining the forum, especially with Argentina's involvement in the Rugby Championship this year. Incidentally Patagonia is an amazing place - I was lucky enough to spend a few weeks in and around Bariloche last year, and have been wanting to go back ever since!

Welcome to the forum! You will find plenty of people mad about rugby here

... And some who are just plain mad :lol:

Thanks for the welcome. TRF_Darwin I have the chance to played one season in Taranaki and I loved New Zealand. Great and friendly people.

Regards

Hi My name is Martin, I'm from Patagonia in Argentina, mad about international Rugby (past and present) since ever.

I'm glad to be here.

Best regards.

You wouldn't happen to be one of the Welsh speaking Patagonians would you:rolleyes:.

Bienvenido Tato! (Did I say that right:p)

Well, Dwy yn dod o Trelew yn Y Wladfa! :D
Cymru am byth!!!!

Well I came from Trelew in the Welsh Colony of Chubut.
Wales for ever!

Yes you said it rigth!

Tan y tro nesa.

Iasu :eek:

A rare breed of a Welsh speaker in Argentina.

Welcome to the forum, please stick around.

Well, Dwy yn dod o Trelew yn Y Wladfa! :D
Cymru am byth!!!!

Well I came from Trelew in the Welsh Colony of Chubut.
Wales for ever!

Yes you said it rigth!

Tan y tro nesa.

Hwre! Mi oeddwn i'n iawn:D

Haha! Diolch yn fawr!

I came to stay!

Ta ta

Hi Martin!

I am from Arg too... hoping the best for Los Pumas in this new defy...

Hi,

my name is Alonzo from Ottawa.I'm newbie here.I love to playing games.one of my friends tell me about this site.I would be happy after entering this wonderful forum which might be nice and interesting ideas from lovely people here.

Canada Kitchen Design

Last edited:
Hi, Alonzo.

Welcome to the forum! Also welcome, Argentina, to 'the Rugby Challenge' (still not used to the name). Good to have new blood.

Hi, Alonzo.

Welcome to the forum! Also welcome, Argentina, to 'the Rugby Challenge' (still not used to the name). Good to have new blood.

Umm, the rugby championship;) You must have been thinking about the game.

Latest posts