• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hi from France!

Blutch

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Hi !

I'm Blutch,

I come from a little Village in France near the Swiss border and the Alps. I'm fond of Rugby and play it as an amateur for 8 years.

I know it's a little bit late to introduce me since I already post 3 messages, but I kind of forgot :rolleyes:.

I discovered this forum when searching comments about France vs Wales semi-final (RWC) after the game.

Cheers from France !

Hi !

I'm Blutch,

I come from a little Village in France near the Swiss border and the Alps. I'm fond of Rugby and play it as an amateur for 8 years.

I know it's a little bit late to introduce me since I already post 3 messages, but I kind of forgot :rolleyes:.

I discovered this forum when searching comments about France vs Wales semi-final (RWC) after the game.

Cheers from France !

Welcome to TRF, Blutch! Always good to see more French members and I hope to see you in the Top 14 forum as well.

Which club to do you play for?

I went to that region on a school trip although now I think of it I can't remember the place we stayed. We went to Chamonix if that helps :lol:

Welcome anyway

Thanks all !!!

@TRF I've played for small clubs in my region of Haute Savoie, right now I'm in Switzerland to do my studies, so I quit even if it's not so far I don't have a car, but I'm thinking of joigning the university team. If so, I'll play for the University of Geneva.

And I will, of course participate in the top 14 forum, even if my heart is brock since Bourgoin-Jailleu is not in anymore :'(

@SelimNiai, Chamonix is not so far from where I lived. I hope you enjoyed your trip in our mountains ;) !

Last edited:
I've played for small clubs in my region of Haute Savoie, right now I'm in Switzerland to do my studies, so I quit even if it's not so far I don't have a car, but I'm thinking of joigning the university team. If so, I'll play for the University of Geneva.

And I will, of course participate in the top 14 forum, even if my heart is brock since Bourgoin-Jailleu is not in anymore :'(

Bourgoin may not be in the Top 14, but we also post about Pro D2 and the amateur divisions. ;) US Bressane look pretty good in Fédérale 1 early on this season.

Thanks all !!!

@TRF I've played for small clubs in my region of Haute Savoie, right now I'm in Switzerland to do my studies, so I quit even if it's not so far I don't have a car, but I'm thinking of joigning the university team. If so, I'll play for the University of Geneva.

@SelimNiai, Chamonix is not so far from where I lived. I hope you enjoyed your trip in our mountains ;) !

My Dad was born in Geneva, although never a Swiss citizen, and my aunt and cousin still live in Nyon, just down the road from where you are, my dad was thinking of going to a Pro D2 game in Oyonnax when he visits in November and December do yuo know anything about the club by any chance?

My Dad was born in Geneva, although never a Swiss citizen, and my aunt and cousin still live in Nyon, just down the road from where you are, my dad was thinking of going to a Pro D2 game in Oyonnax when he visits in November and December do yuo know anything about the club by any chance?

What do you to know ?

Right now they are 2nd of the championship and Dax is first. I know they play Dax in Oyonnax stadium in November which should be a good game. I might be there too! They will sell the tickets at the end of the mounth.

If your family lives in Nyon, I guess they might understand French, if so, just tell them to go on the US Oyonnax website (http://www.usorugby.com/usorugby/billetterie.php) and buy the tickets online.

Ah my Grandparents are from the Alps , more down in Provence however ..Gap to be precise.

What do you to know ?

Right now they are 2nd of the championship and Dax is first. I know they play Dax in Oyonnax stadium in November which should be a good game. I might be there too! They will sell the tickets at the end of the mounth.

If your family lives in Nyon, I guess they might understand French, if so, just tell them to go on the US Oyonnax website (http://www.usorugby.com/usorugby/billetterie.php) and buy the tickets online.

Thankyou for your help Blutch, I will give the link to my Dad.

Latest posts