Highlanders vs Bulls

Discussion in 'Super Rugby' started by munross, Mar 28, 2009.

1. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Super14.com

Worst I've seen the Bulls play in along while, got dominated at the rucks, in the scrums and line-outs and made too many handling errors.

Jimmy Cowan and Adam Thomson almost single handedly won the match for the Highlanders, they both had superb games.

Great victory for the Highlanders, well done to them :bravo:

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. kaino1990

kaino1990 Guest

great performance by the highlanders, they were the ones to beat the bulls :D great game to watch (probably not for bull fans), good ol' fashion hard rugby, won through the forwards, great game from cowan and thomson especially who i thought didnt deserve that all black jersey last year, but he sure put me to shame :p

4. QLD

QLD Guest

Jimmy Cowan is a unit.

5. C A Iversen

C A Iversen Guest

As in a unit, like the kind that peoples grandparents move into? If so, I'd describe him more as a cubicle. :)

6. jawmalawm24

jawmalawm24 Guest

Yeah what a awesome game and what a massive turnout to a game I'm sure most people wouldn't of expected the Highlanders to come off so good. The Highlanders forwards were just immense and kept blowing the Bulls of the ball. Their were 10,000 people at the game which is a great crowd for a team like the Highlanders that have been averaging 5,000 at their own hometown.

This is my pick for the game of the weekend along with the Chiefs thrashing of the Reds showing what they did last week was no fluke and we're bound to see more to come.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!