Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jul. 01, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on The Rugby Forum
  • Start date
T

Top stories on The Rugby Forum

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 28, 2021 * 381 posts * 8,288 views
Jakedood said: May be rhetorical but i'll still answer Apparently Kruis was keen to live in Japan for a year or so having seen the culture and energy of the place & people during the world cup, ... Read more >>
June 26, 2021 * 56 posts * 1,669 views
BPM said: Maybe not as a pairing but I still don't think it would be the worst thing in he world to have two mobile locks in the squad. Essentially, if the move worked out well, Hill could ... Read more >>
June 29, 2021 * 7 posts * 291 views
Ferrari333SP said: I'm guessing we'll see a completely changed team? When will the squad be announced? Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 5 posts * 95 views
big ginger 8 said: Ireland v Japan Date: Saturday 3rd July 2021 Venue: Aviva Stadium, Dublin Kick-off: 1:00pm Referee: Karl Dickson (England) TV Coverage: Live on RTE (ROI) and Channel 4 (UK) First ... Read more >>
June 27, 2021 * 109 posts * 3,083 views
Yoshimitsu said: Very much so. I can fully imagine a scenario where Smith is told he needs to work on his "defence" and "game management" i.e. "booting it away" before he'll be considered as an ... Read more >>
June 27, 2021 * 5 posts * 286 views
Leinster Fan said: Fairplay to him. Rugby still has a way to go on this front. Read more >>
June 30, 2021 * 3 posts * 142 views
big ginger 8 said: You'd hope the marketing people in the States could really take advantage of this fixture being on that date. Read more >>
June 26, 2021 * 6 posts * 183 views
Basha Bates said: Does anybody know how to do the Side Step/Break Tackle on Rugby 08 with a PS4 controller? Read more >>
June 26, 2021 * 3 posts * 176 views
Stuart White said: Why is it that referees at the top level allow players to take a kick-out-of-hand penalty up to three metres in front of the mark? The law says that the kick needs to go 'through ... Read more >>
June 24, 2021 * 4 posts * 214 views
Jango8 said: Guys - I've found a real gem and a fantastic new Rugby related channel on YouTube called Rugby Heaven. It has quite a few of the older classic rugby matches including some really ... Read more >>

Continue reading...