Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jul. 15, 2021

• Thread starter Top stories on The Rugby Forum
  • Start date
T

Top stories on The Rugby Forum

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 14, 2021 * 369 posts * 8,187 views
Die Lekker Bro said: Missed the second half also because @Gronde van der Hogg and I were showing eachother what would happen if De Allende and Henshaw met in the bedroom but based on the first half ... Read more >>
July 08, 2021 * 152 posts * 4,375 views
rugby rulz said: I think the Lions tour has highlighted a rather uncomfortable truth with regards to the South African franchises. You might say that you are shocked that the South African franchises ... Read more >>
July 14, 2021 * 23 posts * 305 views
big ginger 8 said: World Rugby will globally trial the 50:22 kick and new breakdown laws [link] 50:22 Goal-line drop outs. No pre-bound pods prior to receiving ball. Stricter focus on one player ... Read more >>
July 10, 2021 * 53 posts * 888 views
Cruz_del_Sur said: Couple of points. First, i understand where you are coming from but i dont like the idea of judging intention. Adds complexity to the refs already very difficult job. We can call ... Read more >>
July 10, 2021 * 245 posts * 6,288 views
TRF_Olyy said: Yeah, I'd have Blamire in the equation - LCD and George are comfortably the two in the first choice 23 but you always need a third choice, especially this autumn which could well ... Read more >>
July 08, 2021 * 51 posts * 1,265 views
big ginger 8 said: KO: 19:15 IST Aviva Stadium Team to be named soon. Based off press duties Casey is starting which would make me think Carbery will partner him. Expecting a good few changes but ... Read more >>
July 08, 2021 * 227 posts * 6,486 views
unrated said: The lions came out with an intensity that the Sharks could not match. They expected intensity but not that much nor could they adapt quick enough to react. The Lions forwards dominated ... Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 9 posts * 204 views
Umaga's Witness said: A place To discuss this weeks tests that dont have match threads. Probably that means all those that dont involve england, wales, ireland, scotland, lions, or SA teams. But im ... Read more >>
July 13, 2021 * 4 posts * 89 views
TRF_Olyy said: Just announced, Bristol vs Saracens a pretty tasty season opener - especially if Saracens are missing their international contingent [link] Wasps the first victims of the bye-week ... Read more >>
July 09, 2021 * 81 posts * 1,932 views
Which Tyler said: Exactly, I'm not entirely sure what Cruz thinks I'm saying - but it seems to be almost the precise opposite of what I'm trying to say. Take FH. If Cipriani doesn't make it, we ... Read more >>

Continue reading...