• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hockey + downhill skiing = Crashed Ice

my buddy was in it... he did really well and he has like a lifetime supply of redbull or something now

I watched that, good entertainment

(haha love Ruutu owning Phaneuf in you sig - then naslund casually jumping the boards, I remember that game :p)

Thats one of the most embarassing moments in hockey, and to have done it at such a young age! Every time I see Phaneuf acting tough in a commercial I can help but think of this and crack up. Classic.

Anyone who wears a visor shouldn't act like a tough guy, for some reason that really bugs me and hes picking on a smaller guy too. Good thing we beat em tonight

Yeah, so glad they beat the flames today, glad Bobby Lu gave us a great reason to shout out "luuuuuuu"

I wanted a fight though, a nice brawling one, maybe O'brien and Bertuzzi would have satisfied me..but bert has been so tame ever since the moore incident, don't blame him though.
I miss Rick Rypien, for those beautiful brawls :(

As for Phanuef....ehh...he's still learning

These sportsmen frequently have such CT scans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jaw%20without%20teeth.jpg

I've never seen anyone in all my years of watching the canucks, break a jaw in a fight.
Besides I'd more or less think, that's what would happen when a young gun takes on someone double their size, not in an normal even Hockey fight

(also remember while these guys are swinging away, they are also balancing on skates)

Ya you dont see many broken jaws from fights, more from getting hit with the puck or an awkward hit. Rypien is an animal and only 170 lbs :eek: but we need a heavyweight fighter.
gaetzandodjick.jpg

like one my old favorites Gino

Yeah, and even then it's rare, like in the Canucks game not to long ago when the ref got hit in the face with a clearing attempt, he was fine

Rypien was 170lbs, but he fought like a 230lbs-er :p Too bad about his hernia though :(

Gino vs Link , nice xD
Although i was only 3 when that fight happened, lol

Man i forgot what happened to rypien i know he got hurt but coudn't remember to save my life.
love when gino went after the st louis blues
gino vs st louis
Oh and donald brashear that guy was a big guy who liked to fight. was awful when marty mcsorley wacked him in the head with his stick, i just watched the video again and the announcer said "i think he was just trying to tap him on the shoulder" you wont knock a guy out with a little tap like that

Real men don't need shoulder pads anyways xD

stupid announcer, " just trying to tap on the shoulder", if that's a tap, I'd hate to see his slash >__>

But you know you've really done it when even Cloutier is after you

man garth snow is a f***ing retard, signed DiPetro to a f***ing 15 year contract :/

on the topic of people getting hit in the face with pucks daniel alfredson just got a small fracture of the jaw i think we jinxed him, good thing too cuz we play em tonight

15 years...15 years...DiPietro will be bloody 40 years old...what is snow thinking, most goalies are done at 35 (if that)
Hell most players are done at 37-38, but it's a sweet 67.5mil for DiPietro -__-;

Yeah, i just saw that on TV, go figure, right? ;)

no joke, after that losing streak, so unbelievably glad Bobby Lu is back in form

he wasnt that great when he first came back but he's started to shine again. i hope we don't get 4th or 5th seeds in the playoffs i dont wanna play chicago

Yeah, that's what I mean, he's back now (when he first came back I think we were better off with LaBarbera)

:Forum58: What better match up for towel power, than the two originals :Forum58:

Mr. Neilson you've created a legend

Latest posts