• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hodgson and Sheridan out for the season

Yeah but GREAT news for England.... Now all we need is Robinson to step down :)

Absolutly great, Hodgson was the man who won us the GP last year. We might scrape the playoffs but we haven't got much of a back up no.10.

BM

Yeah, i was reading in the BBC report that White is out for the rest of the season, also.
It's a horrible situation to be in, but as an Ospreys supporter we need as much going for us as possible as we're gonna be travelling to Sale to play them in the Heineken Cup - not an easy task to say the least.

I forgot totally about Whitey, but that won't hit us as much as the others. We have lots of cover at flanker but prop and no.10 are our weakest in terms of depth.

Larrachea is alright for international breaks but he ain't gonna carry the team. So losing Hodgson and Whites leadership won't help.

Dam, and I was looking forward to kicking Gavins and the ospreys arses back to swansea. Now it won't be done with the same vigour. Although it will take the **** if the baldy machine takes you out!

BM

As an Ospreys supporster i'm far more afraid of your forwards than i am of your backs (not taking anything away from your backs, of course.) But when a team has young and ill-disciplined forwards (like the ospreys) then a strong (and english) pack may just have their way with us.
And if you stop the forwards...you stop the backs.

Just hope for your sake Lyn Jones doesn't see some sense for once and play Hook at Fly Half and Henson at 12. :D

Latest posts