afeef

Academy Player
Country Flag
Jordan
Club or Nation
England
Hiii

19 years old " 185cm " 84kg

My university is an hour from my home due to the distance I can't go to the gym on regular bases, so I bought set of dumbbells barbell add up to 50kg and a bench

Is there any routine that I can get stronger with these at home ?

All your regular stuff, curls, press, squats etc, heavy weight low rep for strength, light weight high rep for stamina. It's not rocket science just keep it simple and your form correct.

total body vs up/lower body vs different muscles program ? which one is better for getting stronger and adding muscles ? and thank you

total body vs up/lower body vs different muscles program ? which one is better for getting stronger and adding muscles ? and thank you

Would do upper body Monday then legs and core Wednesday with club training Tuesday Thursday. Did all my weight training at home started with a set from Argos and added to it overtime. Flogged it when the youngest was born as we needed a new push chair.

Also, buy a bike and ride to varsity. Fun, easy, and good fitness.

Also, buy a bike and ride to varsity. Fun, easy, and good fitness.

If you're looking for some fitness tips, have a look at men's health website

Core won't need much in the way of weights, its all about balance and supporting yourself and there's so many ways to do this without weights. But the website I mentioned is brilliant for being able to use small weights for maximum pressure on your muscles

Latest posts