Home Sweet Home...

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by Rugby_Cymru, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Rugby_Cymru

Rugby_Cymru Guest

This was inspired by the 'Worst Place in the World' topic and I just wanted to see pictures of where you guys live. Whether it's your house, your town centre, local rugby ground, wherever you want to show the board.
    I always like to see where people come from.

I'll start with my hometown, Carmarthen:

That's the county hall, one of the main landmarks in our town (because it's big) and there are a few shops near by.

And that's pretty much all that's left of what was once an impressive castle. Shame.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

This is Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America. I was born there. I grew up there. I left there. I returned there. I left there again.
    This is the Oklahoma City River Walk in Bricktown. The bridge in this photograph is where I proposed to my wife. I stood there at midnight and handed her a certificate showing that I had a star named after her. As she read the paper I droped down on a knee and said "And I pulled a star down for you to wear." Cheesy? Yes. Effective? Most definetely.

Above is San Diego, California. I lived there, loved it, but moved because it is sooooo freakin' expensive.
    This is Saint Louis, Missouri where I presently live.

My wife is from Belfast, NI, grew up in Brussels, BE and we hope to move to one of the two in the next 5 years.
  4. Rugby_Cymru

Rugby_Cymru Guest

I'm liking that. It gives me more of an insight into your life.
    And i thought the proposal was out of the top drawer, good man!
  5. O'Rothlain

O'Rothlain Guest

Thanks! I was pleased with myself...haha!
  6. Dmx#1

Dmx#1 Guest

That is cool man. I wouldnt wanna show where im from coz its too ghetto man lol
Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!