• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hong Kong 7s World Series Qualifier

Brigantine

Bench Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Japan
Kicks off in 2.5 hours. (Germany vs Uganda)

I reckon it will be Ireland that qualifies this year. There's no way Germany can get past them.

Not a great start for us. Lucked out at the end v Uruguay to keep it in our own hands, hopefully a much needed wake up call, we'd be great for the world series!

Not a great start for us. Lucked out at the end v Uruguay to keep it in our own hands, hopefully a much needed wake up call, we'd be great for the world series!
Why would u be great for the World Series?theres a few teams that deserve it ahead of Ireland

Why would u be great for the World Series?theres a few teams that deserve it ahead of Ireland
I'd say we're as deserving as anyone if not moreso really. No one else in the qualifiers has medaled in the last 12 months on the series and we've won a bunch of European circuit tournaments. We're a T1 nation of very avid rugby fans, an instant market for the series to tap. It'd be very good for the series to have Ireland, it's hard to deny that.

I'd say we're as deserving as anyone if not moreso really. No one else in the qualifiers has medaled in the last 12 months on the series and we've won a bunch of European circuit tournaments. We're a T1 nation of very avid rugby fans, an instant market for the series to tap. It'd be very good for the series to have Ireland, it's hard to deny that.
So are Chile and Germany,

I love the World Rugby Sevens series. To me it's the most exciting form of rugby. If I could afford it I'd travel along to all ten venues like a groupie. Rugby groupie. :cool:

England just blew out Spain 54-5. And Spain didn't score until the final second. The announcer said it was Spain's worse Sevens loss ever.

Ireland made it into the core teams finally

And Japan get 10th place and earned enough points to edge out Wales on the ladder. Wales need some results in the rest of the series. Would be ironic if Wales get kicked out the same time Ireland finally make it.

Latest posts