• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hooray for me!

bananasex.gif
sex011.gif

Now check out this chick with a ginger pussy...

chicks.jpg

We Drive on the Right Side of the Road, its all the others who are wrong... We are Britains We are the Greatest Nation to Ever to Walk the Earth... We have explored more parts than anyone else, controlled more parts than anyone else, and invented things that only others could think of...
[/b]
I think if you check out some statistics it is America who control absolutely everything. Yeah, we like Crazy North Korea...we want it that way...it's good for the economy...our economy. Iraq...it funds jobs for our 17 year olds...sure it's dangerous, but that's how we like it. The Spanish Inquesition? Yeah, that too. Thank God, Ben Franklin invinted the Time Machine (way before he directed and was cast as Michael J Fox in "Back to the future") and started it...it made the Spanish come to mexico to supply us with Taco Bell. The world is our *****, *****, so quit *****ing about it, beeeaaaatch. Oh, and you driving on the "right" side of the road...we determined that too...we knew one day our congress would be full of drunks and we needed to point out that they were only driving on the wrong side of the road if they weren't in England...and then when the news reporters say "but they weren't in England" we get Big Ben Frank to take his time machine back and get a dinasaur to eat them. Whoooo! Red, White and F___ing Blue!

It's so weird you guys are allowed to drive when you're 16!

I was no where near mature enough to take on the responsibilities of being a driver. I passed just after my 18th and i was still an idiotic kid.
But then again, it's not like 17 is a huge difference compared to 16 years old. 1000's still die on the road every year - so makes no difference really.
[/b]
Huh, in New Zealand you can get your learners when your 15, I already have my Full.

Well, the reason people drive on the left is simple...

In the ye olde times (as Prestwick would discribe as last week), the drivers of horse drawn carrages would need big ol' whips for their sexytime.

borat.jpg

However, when not using the whips for sextime, they'd use them for whipping the horses to go faster (ooooh, matron!). Now, as 99.9% of all people ever aren't freakish southpaws, they'd use their right hand to hold these whips, normally in a vertical position when their not in use.

This prooved to be a problem in the ye oldie days as the roads, which only the English had because we were the only race since the Romans smart enough to build and maintain them, were overgrown on eitherside by Captain Americas hedges, like below.

country-lane.jpg

Therefore, by default, it only made sense to sit on the right hand of the veichle and drive on the left, therefore keeping the whip in the drivers right hand as close to the centre of the road as possible and not tangling it in the surrounding plantlife.

The Americans went ahgainst this (along with the rest of the uncivilised world) when the got fed up of spawning the young form their sisters and wanted to say;

No-Darth_Vader.jpg

into conforming with the United Kingdom. Hense why they drive on the Wrong side of the road.

I'm so smart.

Latest posts