Hot gear

Amobokoboko

Waikato Junglist
Country Flag
Belgium
Club or Nation
Chiefs
Hi guys,

just wondering which brand that offers heat gear or in the case of Under armor Cold gear you would recommend ( the gear that keeps your body warm)

Cheers.

Under Armour and Canterbury both do hot gear,
I personally don't think they work though, i find i got hotter wearing one than with nothing under my top (thats with a shortsleeve canterbury one)
I sometimes wear one under my pads if i've just washed my pads and want to delay them getting sweaty, but i think they're a ripoff, personally.

hmm, that sucks, I was also looking at those hoodies that keep you hot.
It's true that those Canterbury Base layers can give you a very hot feeling. Every time I wear them ( the ones to prevent your muscles getting sour) I feel like being in a sauna.

Edit: I would like to use this to prevent my body cooling down too fast in these kind of temperatures when going home after running.
Normally I walk home ( 1km) and that's my cool down.

I've never owned a cold gear one (one that keeps you hot) - i've got a nike pro longsleeved baselayer that i picked up for a few quid which does the job well enough. Doesn't stop windchill on your arms, but keeps your body warm

This summer I bought a tech fit from Adidas which is really good for late spring, summer and Pre- autumn but as soon as there is a wind coming up you think you just arrived in Siberia. So I'm really looking for something to keep my body warm.
I was thinking of those thermal clothes but I think as soon as you start doing sports you body heat will increase to fast and when you start cooling down you will be wearing a cold, wet shirt.

ive never used hot or cold gear i just find my pads warm me up enough. on hot days they are a nightmare though

I know what you're talking about, but I just don't wear my pads if I go for a 10 km run

haha good point. could be worth just getting a cheap one if possible to see if its worthwhile, if it helps you got what you wanted for a good price if it doesnt its only a bit of money wasted not alot?

True, so I have been checking out E-bay.
Starts at $23 incl. Shipping.

Did anyone else think of Clarkson in some base layer when they saw this thread ***le?

If not, here's an image I made just in case:

21185233.jpg

Latest posts