• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How can I prevent the "impact player" limitation?

onifero

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Clermont
Hi everybody,

I have been searching for a solution for a while, but I couldn't find it. So, I post a new thread...

In the WLR, you can't get more than 4 impact players, which is a shame, because I wanted to get the "perfect team".

I tried to fix it with woosaah's editor, but without success.

I play with the TRF 2011 mod.

How can I change it? Is it only possible?

waiting for my hero... thankyou in advance.

I'm pretty sure it's hard coded into the game so it probably isn't possible to change.

Hi everybody,

I have been searching for a solution for a while, but I couldn't find it. So, I post a new thread...

In the WLR, you can't get more than 4 impact players, which is a shame, because I wanted to get the "perfect team".

I tried to fix it with woosaah's editor, but without success.

I play with the TRF 2011 mod.

How can I change it? Is it only possible?

waiting for my hero... thankyou in advance.
Yeah,as Woldog says, you must be a fraking coder to change that. Besides,it happens to me too, believe me, I've been angry many times because of that crep :p

This could be an other way to arrange it:

Maybe, if the modders are able to change players statistics, they can also deactivate the "impact player" status. Of course, it will affect the player performances (but it will be perhaps more realistic like this),
and then we can balance it by increasing other skills of the ex-impact-player.

Of course, I don't now how to do so...

Last edited:
This could be an other way to arrange it:

Maybe, if the modders are able to change players statistics, they can also deactivate the "impact player" status. Of course, it will affect the player performances (but it will be perhaps more realistic like this),
and then we can balance it by increasing other skills of the ex-impact-player.

Of course, I don't now how to do so...
It's easy...If you know how to use the Roster Editor...

It's easy...If you know how to use the Roster Editor...

How? Please tell me!
I really don't know where I can find the "impact player" ability. Or even how to change the roster so that it has an effect on the WLR, in the original rugby08 or (that would be beter) in the TRF2011 mod.

How? Please tell me!
I really don't know where I can find the "impact player" ability. Or even how to change the roster so that it has an effect on the WLR, in the original rugby08 or (that would be beter) in the TRF2011 mod.
Its easy...I think I've made a tutorial about it,look for it on my profile,if not I'll tell ya

Latest posts