• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How did you get involved into rugby?

I'm an armchair watcher of rugby never played it.

However this is how i got into it......

When i was younger i was plonked in front of the tv so not to annoy the adults and entertain me, growing up in an area of Australia where rugby union is non-existant i saw this strange game that looked kinda like rugby league i didnt know what it was but i discovered it was Australia vs NZ rugby test figured out the rules and how things worked,from there i kept on following the wallabies and watching the saturday morning super 12 program on channel seven with Gordon Bray of whom is the best commentator ive ever listen to in rugby union and made games more interesting and also where i started to follow the brumbies.

With some I will start playing rugby next season ( in 2 months).
Condition is ok, power ( I'm geting there), technique ( ok) :)

My dad. 1995 Rugby World Cup is when I really started to get into it.

Just remember watching the All Blacks at ungodly hours and that's when I got passionate about it.

Played a little bit at school but I just plain old sucked. Boy I could run, when I could hold onto the ball. I play soccer these days.

from 4 to 8.5 years i ve tried A LOT of sports... even horseriding lol! then my football team had a financial crack or sumthing lk that so it closed up...then my dad got the brilliant idea to bring me to the rugby team of my city when i was 9... from the first trainin i fell in love with the only True Sport :)

Latest posts