• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How Do You Add New Teams To A Tournament Within Game Mode?

Chris4000

Academy Player
I wanted to create a tournament for all international teams which has random fixtures and is not the 2011 rugby world cup, does anyone have any mods on how to do this available?

Or any tips or tutorials on it? If you dont or 100% it isnt possible then feel free to say this also so this thread doesnt waste time

If you do know then please contact me!

Ehhh, I dunno if posible to add any tournoment,what you might do is to change teams on a pre-made tournnament, I mean,only change teams...And I think,the easier to mod is World League. But you might ask the great modders over here,I only change some rosters

You can't add more teams into any tournament, if a tournament like say the Super 14 has 14 teams it will only stay 14 teams.Thats why a new Super 15 mod and 4 Nations mod is impossible.

Ehhh, I dunno if posible to add any tournoment,what you might do is to change teams on a pre-made tournnament, I mean,only change teams...And I think,the easier to mod is World League. But you might ask the great modders over here,I only change some rosters

Ok well this is still acceptable, how do i change the teams in each tournament does anyone know how to do this?

If also need to know how to change the tournament teams to create the Magners League..

nothing is impossible, if u think its impossible to add new teams the how the hell then did the new European teams and Tri Nations XV get working in rugby 08

nothing is impossible, if u think its impossible to add new teams the how the hell then did the new European teams and Tri Nations XV get working in rugby 08

Because hiragin you fool (can't you read?!) you can only replace the current number of teams, not add teams.

Latest posts