• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How do you assign faces

B

Brett22Smith

I dunno if i'm just useless-or the forum is too cluttered, but I've looked and looked for the last hour or so and can't find a step by step on how to assign the awesome cool faces that some of you guys have created to the players. Please help me. For example-I just eventually managed to download the Francois Steyn face made by Xusky. So I have the .big file ...so now what? what programs do i need-how do i do it?

Sorry it's just that I've looked for so long now- tried searching the forum for key words and can't find where to do it-I would imagine you have to open some file and assign it to Steyns number 9535 or something like that-some1 please assist me or show me where to find it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brett22Smith @ Nov 15 2008, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I dunno if i'm just useless-or the forum is too cluttered, but I've looked and looked for the last hour or so and can't find a step by step on how to assign the awesome cool faces that some of you guys have created to the players. Please help me. For example-I just eventually managed to download the Francois Steyn face made by Xusky. So I have the .big file ...so now what? what programs do i need-how do i do it?

Sorry it's just that I've looked for so long now- tried searching the forum for key words and can't find where to do it-I would imagine you have to open some file and assign it to Steyns number 9535 or something like that-some1 please assist me or show me where to find it.[/b]

This might help

To assign a face, you must put the file in the directory that has the face and then add the ID for it in the editor. You will find that most face released on here have a number, this number is for assigning a faceID in the editor.

Oh ok I see - thanks it worked well - Steyn's face looks cool - good stuff Xusky. Now can someone make a face for me...thats is of me-that would be really cool. Just kidding - one day I'll make the Sharks team and EA Sports will have to model my face for when they eventually bring out a decent game in 2012....hehe.

mmmm can u help me out here doesnt seem to work for me, Fa'atau are u sayimg add the file to the main EA sports dirctory then just assign the number in the editor??? anthing else the stats and and all change but the face remains the same mmmm help please

1. Download the face.
2. Add the file (after extracting if required) to the EA Rugby 08 main directory
3. You should find a number, like 34167 which is the face id posted with the download. Open up the editor, and change the face ids of the players you wish to have that face.

one time i added the face number and then added the file which resulted in a no different face maybe he did this?. delete the file and name id and then redo it by adding the file first and then giving them number.

thanks for the info man i'm trying to make my rugby mods and trying to understand how all of this works, if a make good mods i'll release them but i'm starting :)

Latest posts