• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How do you get a list of contact details for South West England Rugby Clubs?

StephenStats

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Ireland
Hey! Does anyone know if there exists a list of contact details for South West England Rugby Clubs? I know the individual websites have details but is there a full list Like Munster has?

Thanks but tried both those roots with only being able to find links to clubs' websites. I am looking for a list of contact details for all clubs. Does one exist of Public Relations people for each club?

You can use this:
http://www.rfu.com/takingpart/clubfinder

Put in a generic postcode for the area you're interested (e.g. just google a business, like McDonalds in Bristol, and put in their postcode) and it'll come up with a list of 50-odd pages of clubs in the area - not all of them have a contact number but their websites will have the details.

Actually, what I am after are contacts in the South West of England who are into club development, building fan bases and are in the know of how their club is going forward.

Last edited:
Are you working on any particular league? And what's it for?

Each CB or Referees Society will have this information.
If you know which area or county you are looking for, their CB or Society websites should provide this information.

Are you working on any particular league? And what's it for?

I'm fairly sure he wants to kidnap them all and hold the world to ransom... Actually, thats sounds pretty silly now i've typed it out.

Maybe he's looking for his long lost Uncle and all he has is a size 6 glass slipper and the knowledge that he plays rugby in the westcountry?

I reckon he should start with the Devonport High School Old Boys scrumhalves.

Latest posts