• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How many more false dawns for Scotland?

Highland Shaun

Academy Player
Cotter MUST resign if he wants to save his reputation!

If I was Vern Cotter, I would RESIGN as Scotland coach to save the reputation because, imho, we are getting WORSE, not better!

I really fear the World Cup UNLESS there is a change of coach but who the **** would that be!?

Also, a whole squad of new players would be ideal to!!

Cotter MUST resign if he wants to save his reputation!

I actually agree that the skill set has went in decline but I don't think it's fair to single Cotter. Was always shocked he took the job but still it's a job that's a long term project and he's a proven coach

You, like Italy, were a shambles today. But that is fine, Ireland and Wales wanted and needed it more. Let him take control of the world cup because to be honest, I don't think any coach could take the current Scotland side and make them win a 6 Nations game.

There is already a thread about Cotter possibly going to Bordeaux....we do not really need another!!

OK that is the negative but if you could point us in the direction of a better and available coach to replace him (and do not say Townsend for gawds sake) that would be very positive!!!

OK that is the negative but if you could point us in the direction of a better and available coach to replace him (and do not say Townsend for gawds sake) that would be very positive!!!

Nick Mallett, Wayne Smith, Bryan Redpath, Todd Blackadder or Tony Hanks!

Nick Mallett, Wayne Smith, Bryan Redpath, Todd Blackadder or Tony Hanks!

Apart from Redpath who has been sacked or demoted from most clubs where he was head coach, who of that list is actually available and would give up their home life to move to Scotland?!!!

Where is Hanks living now because he worked in England with Wasps?

Anyway, its a complete overhaul needed, coaches, players, Director of Rugby AND Dodson to depart.

Get someone decent in charge of SRU, someone thats played game or maybe a Roger Draper (former LTA chief) type of man!

Where is Hanks living now because he worked in England with Wasps?

Anyway, its a complete overhaul needed, coaches, players, Director of Rugby AND Dodson to depart.

Get someone decent in charge of SRU, someone thats played game or maybe a Roger Draper (former LTA chief) type of man!

If Scotland overhaul any more Judy Murray will nearly be a candidate.

Olyy showing his age?

Not keeping up with the hip stuff these days it seems. Although tony hawk has been around for an age actually so makes my post invalid a bit.

Latest posts