• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How many of you play with knock ons set to max

O

ozzy

Well after a long break I fired up 06 again and thought that just for fun I'd change knock on settings to full. What a surprise I had when I just scraped through my first few matches. Normally I'd be winning about 40 or 50 points to 0 on elite with knock ons set to half way, but with them maxed out the whole team was dropping every second pass. It became more important to keep it tight and not do so many miracle skip passes that the crappy defense AI can never counter. Half the time just as a try was on the second receiver would spill the ball. This meant some much tighter matches and while the game flowed a lot less smoothly with all the scrums it felt more like a real rugby match. So just out of curiosity how many of you play with knock ons set to full and have found it much more challenging to get a runaway scoreline, particularly playing away games in boggy northern hemisphere stadiums???

I play with them about 80%. I would play with them on max, but the stupid 90degree scrum rotation bug would ruin it. And yeah it is harder than default.

I play with them about 80%. I would play with them on max, but the stupid 90degree scrum rotation bug would ruin it. And yeah it is harder than default.
[/b]

I assume you're referring to the bug where even if you screw the scrum through 90 on opposition put in they still retain the put in at the next scrum, but how exactly does it ruin setting the knock ons to max???

Well a knock-on leads to a scrum. And if you can rotate their scrum 90, then you don't get the ball like you should. So therefore its harder to get the ball back. Maybe 'ruin' is a bit too harsh but i hope you catch my drift

Latest posts