• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How to Always Beat France.

How to Always beat France? Play the way you did in the last match of RBS Six Nations Cup, when even thought you did not have to win, but you did, that was amazing ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 8 2008, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Unless its a Shane Williams topic you tend not to see the NZers in this Wales section, but by god, i've got a good bet each and every kiwi on this forum flocked to this thread as soon as they saw the topic ***le!
Just an observation...
:lol:[/b]

Always glad to hear from a Kiwi fan of The Winkie Williams.
Jonah or Winkie? The great rugby question of our time.

Everyone loves New Zealand, we all know that - but a word..
The anthem, man. Trying to rhyme anything with 'Zealand' OR 'free-land' is not good lyric writing.

Do Kiwi fans still sing 'Now Is the Hour' at the last match of their tours, by the way?

I'd love to see a Maori translation of the Marseilleise. All that blood and gore.. Perfect.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Little Richardjohn @ Oct 10 2008, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'd love to see a Maori translation of the Marseilleise. All that blood and gore.. Perfect.[/b]

The new sealanders wouldn't dare go near anything French. They're cursed enough as it is when it comes to the french to start saying La Marseille in maori would throw yet another spanner in the works. And by god nobody wants to hear whispers of the word "choke" for the next world cup...especially on home soil.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 20 2008, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Little Richardjohn @ Oct 10 2008, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd love to see a Maori translation of the Marseilleise. All that blood and gore.. Perfect.[/b]

The new sealanders wouldn't dare go near anything French. They're cursed enough as it is when it comes to the french to start saying La Marseille in maori would throw yet another spanner in the works. And by god nobody wants to hear whispers of the word "choke" for the next world cup...especially on home soil.
[/b][/quote]

I think you're right. we've probably wrung the last drop out of this one..

Still. A Japanese Haka.. Who wouldn't pay money to see that?

Latest posts