• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How to annoy Charlie...

B

Bullitt

Sing into Xbox live and send him random and pointless messages while he's trying to watch a film...

Ah, good times! :rolleyes:

G

getofmeland

Right f*** FACE

Charlie has just sat and watched the biggest load of **** ever... and that has made me all ****** off...

I am now controlling the TV and Charlie is not

So **** me off anymore and I will have to get Charlie to cut off your ******** and feed them to Chiro...

Got it *****!!!

Regards

Hank

G

getofmeland

Charlie is the Pussy who can't watch decent **** on tele, he's a total *****!!!

G

getofmeland

Hank don't know what the f*** he's on about most of the time... Thats cos he's high usually...

Hank is a Self Obsessed Person who feels he is the stronger side of me

I sometimes struggle to hold him back...

C

C A Iversen

I think I know whereabouts on Charlies person Hank resides.

I'm sure the name Hank, is nothing more than an amalgam of the words, "Hand " and "****".

I'm sure that at some point Charlie will beat the truth out of Hank......

G

getofmeland

What are you staring at f***er? You wanna start me up? Just open the choke and pull the cord, pal. There's gonna be an earthquake and you're dancing on the fault line

G

getofmeland

Sure, and while I'm at it, why don't you go climb that telephone pole and take a big steamy **** on the power lines! Look, I'm not here to twist your niblets. I'm here to save your life. But to do that, I'm going to need complete uninanonomonitity.

G

getofmeland

Price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. I repeat: price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. That's Vagiclean. We've got a customer down here with a full-on fallopian fungus. She's baking a loaf of bread and I think it's sourdough.

Latest posts