• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How to get Chemistry Pairings

4 Jelliott

Okay heres my Leicester team, with players edited from downloaded rosters etc.

() - Means players have chemistry

1. Sheridan
2. Hartley
3. VD Linde
(4. Kay)
(5. Bekker)
(6. Corry
(7. Moody)
(8. Spies)
9. Ellis
10. Cipriani
11. Reihana
12. De Villiers
13. Kahui
14. Varndell
15. Geordan

Any ideas on how to edit stats to gain chemistry?

...I think people who make a past saying 10. really ruin it for other people. It's like "I want the editor and I'll be a smart ass by posting 10...dosn't really seem like you deserve it. You don't get charged and you don't have to do much in order to get it, so a little effort would have been appreciated.

I still don't understand chemistry.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Apr 14 2009, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
...I think people who make a past saying 10. really ruin it for other people. It's like "I want the editor and I'll be a smart ass by posting 10...dosn't really seem like you deserve it. You don't get charged and you don't have to do much in order to get it, so a little effort would have been appreciated.

I still don't understand chemistry.[/b]
I don't understand it either. I also don't get momentum, but 'eh.

All i can think it is it linked to the coverage of positions. I tend to give my players 3 positions, so that the team has total coverage.

To get 100% chemistry you need to choose players who compliment each other, sometimes with the same skills such as both centres being crash ball.

I've also heard that if you keep a constant selection of the combinations in a long tournament such as GP then they will eventually have some chemistry.

Not sure if this is true though

9. (F. Du Preez)
10. (C. Sweeney)
11. O. Ndungane
12. (D. Cipriani)
13. Gv. Evans
14. B. Blair
15. De. Hurley

Ben Blair was an awesome pickup to have in the World League squad, he can kick well and run well in the game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Haysie @ Apr 29 2009, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
9. (F. Du Preez)
10. (C. Sweeney)
11. O. Ndungane
12. (D. Cipriani)
13. Gv. Evans
14. B. Blair
15. De. Hurley

Ben Blair was an awesome pickup to have in the World League squad, he can kick well and run well in the game.[/b]

That is correct it happened to me I can testify that, I played a super league and about in the 3rd season I've got quemestry in players that did'nt initially had it.

Latest posts