• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How to keep a girlfreind....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dmx#1

Upon a close observation of modern day relationships I have noticed something.

Males don't treat their women like **** enough.

If males would make the woman feel bad about themselves more often relationships would last much longer.

1. If the man verbally assaults his girlfriend, the girl will not think too high of herself and wont act *****y or dump the guys since she fears that no one else will love her.

2. If the girl thinks that the man can get other women if he wants, the girl will be afraid of losing him and will be more willing to do anything the guy wants. Cheating in some extent is actually highly recommended to make the girl remember that she isn't irreplaceable.

3. If the man treats his woman as equal or even worse, as a princess, the woman will start demanding more and more every day. But if man treats his woman as no good cum dumpster, the ***** will not demand anything or even think that she deserves something.

Of course there are some pussywhipped faggots who just cant agree with this, but alas I have proof.

I bet everyone has been or heard about a situation where a guy falls in love with a girl who thinks of the guy as a friend, and dates an asshole who treats her wrong and cheats on her.
You may wonder why she loves that *******, and thinks of you only as a friend.
Well i got an answer right here, you treat her too good, and you are more of an personal servant or a teddy to her than a man. And while the ******* BF f***s and abuses her you cry alone thinking whats wrong with you.

If you were to treat her like the ***** she is, she would think you as a man, and be afraid of losing you. For women sex and relationships are just a tool to keep the man, and since you are not making her feel bad there is no need to use those tools[/b]

Lol at this guy subliminally telling his life story :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn:

Anyway....What do you guys/girls think about this? Although I kinda agree with this, Its a bit too extreme you gotta keep a balance. You cant treat a woman like a animal lol.

Oh yeah I found this from another site I didnt type this ****. Mods feel free to delete this if you feel its too offensive or whatever.

Discuss

Don't shove your tounge down her throat like Olly Barkley did to my Sister! :(

Don't shove your tounge down her throat like Olly Barkley did to my Sister! :( [/b]

Lol are you serious? Did she blow his ass up or something?

Finding a flaw in this argument would be like *wait for the cliche* finding a needle in a haystack.

DMX, what you posted is extreme - again. But its damnably true.

DMX feminist enemy number 1.

Keep up the good work. :lol:

Prestwick by day... and Olly Barkley by night... [/b]

:lol:

Oh man, this thread turned from tedious to down-right-sick in the space of a couple of posts.
Genius.

Prestwick by day... and Olly Barkley by night... [/b]

Ding Dong!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TSeoR4lH1-8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TSeoR4lH1-8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

This was me (in the car) on Friday night...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NaGcCj0WVgg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NaGcCj0WVgg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I disagree with the first post (I'm ignore the other posts), since I don't think all women are out to take advantage of a guy. Also because I think you'd have to be an asshole to act like that post is suggesting.
Not all men are assholes, not all women are *****es.

Of course, as mentioned before, I live in a mythical faerieland where two people treat eachothers as equals in a relationship without trying to use the other person :p

Caledfwlch, do you really want to know what it is? Why not image google it? I don't know if you'd come up with any results, but who knows?

<div class='quotemain'> If you wanna keep a girlfriend just tongue the bum bum. :D [/b]

Whats that?
[/b][/quote]

Mate, the key words are "tongue" and "bum bum"....bum bum can be shortened to "bum"...think of this:

Tongue + Bum = X

what is the value of "X" Caledfwlch? :p

To keep this on topic...

There is some truth to this. My longest relationship to date (2 years) was with a girl I didn't always treat that well. I was often late, forgot things, and that hurt her a lot. She was extremely annoyed by it, but she never broke up over it. I finally broke up with her because I wasn't being honest towards her, and I didn't really love her, but I I hadn't, we would have probably still been dating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts