How to keep a girlfreind....lol

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by Dmx#1, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dmx#1

Dmx#1 Guest

Lol at this guy subliminally telling his life story :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn: :lol2tn:

Anyway....What do you guys/girls think about this? Although I kinda agree with this, Its a bit too extreme you gotta keep a balance. You cant treat a woman like a animal lol.

Oh yeah I found this from another site I didnt type this ****. Mods feel free to delete this if you feel its too offensive or whatever.

Discuss

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Don't shove your tounge down her throat like Olly Barkley did to my Sister! :(

4. Dmx#1

Dmx#1 Guest

Lol are you serious? Did she blow his ass up or something?

5. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Well we can't deny his proof. It is very well documented.

6. Dmx#1

Dmx#1 Guest

Finding a flaw in this argument would be like *wait for the cliche* finding a needle in a haystack.

7. shtove

shtove Guest

Is Prestwick really talking about himself?

8. Steve-o

Steve-o Guest

Prestwick by day... and Olly Barkley by night...

9. Caledfwlch

Caledfwlch Guest

DMX, what you posted is extreme - again. But its damnably true.

10. DMX feminist enemy number 1.

Keep up the good work. :lol:

11. RC

RC Guest

:lol:

Oh man, this thread turned from tedious to down-right-sick in the space of a couple of posts.
    Genius.

12. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

Ding Dong!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TSeoR4lH1-8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TSeoR4lH1-8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

13. jawmalawm24

jawmalawm24 Guest

If you wanna keep a girlfriend just tongue the bum bum. :D

14. Prestwick

Prestwick Guest

This was me (in the car) on Friday night...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NaGcCj0WVgg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NaGcCj0WVgg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

15. RC

RC Guest

Oh man, this whole thread is becoming so surreal!
    Haha!

16. Caledfwlch

Caledfwlch Guest

Whats that?

17. Laetca

Laetca Guest

I disagree with the first post (I'm ignore the other posts), since I don't think all women are out to take advantage of a guy. Also because I think you'd have to be an asshole to act like that post is suggesting.
    Not all men are assholes, not all women are bitches.

Of course, as mentioned before, I live in a mythical faerieland where two people treat eachothers as equals in a relationship without trying to use the other person :p

Caledfwlch, do you really want to know what it is? Why not image google it? I don't know if you'd come up with any results, but who knows?

18. melon

melon Guest

Whats that?
    [/b][/quote]

Mate, the key words are "tongue" and "bum bum"....bum bum can be shortened to "bum"...think of this:

Tongue + Bum = X

what is the value of "X" Caledfwlch? :p

19. Nidhogg

Nidhogg Guest

To keep this on topic...

There is some truth to this. My longest relationship to date (2 years) was with a girl I didn't always treat that well. I was often late, forgot things, and that hurt her a lot. She was extremely annoyed by it, but she never broke up over it. I finally broke up with her because I wasn't being honest towards her, and I didn't really love her, but I I hadn't, we would have probably still been dating.

20. goranski

goranski Guest

Lol....yes!

so thats how you roll... B)

21. BLR

BLR Guest

Profit?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!