• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How to keep a girlfreind....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with the first post (I'm ignore the other posts), since I don't think all women are out to take advantage of a guy. Also because I think you'd have to be an asshole to act like that post is suggesting.
Not all men are assholes, not all women are *****es.
[/b]

Wrong

Men = Assholes

Women = *****es

No exception

Caledfwlch, do you really want to know what it is? Why not image google it? I don't know if you'd come up with any results, but who knows? [/b]
<div class='quotemain'>

Tongue + Bum = X

what is the value of "X" Caledfwlch? :p
[/b]

Smh @ You

X = Scary amounts of pleasure... or is that just me?
[/b][/quote]

Smh @ you liking to get your salad tossed ;)

<div class='quotemain'> You must be real popular with the ladies DarmanX.... [/b]

Whatever you say asshole
[/b][/quote]
I mean, I just seem to notice you are derogative towards women, it's alright to be a human being every once and a while. I know this act of being a hard ass gangsta is just one for the net, but people will still accept you if you are not. If you need any more help though, I'm a PM away. :)

Tongue + Bum = X

what is the value of "X"? :p
[/b]

Hmmmm....... well, it's basically a simple equation of advanced anal mechanics for dummies:

If X tends to infinity, but remains entirely arbitrary through an unidentified vector space with parallel dimensions AND expresses a positive line integral through the Fourier domain, this can lead to copious amounts of hot, steamy, uncontrollable kinky sex.

this reminds me of our animal nature... females seek tough strong men... maybe by being a$$..oles etc they see us that way lol like the female elephants who seek the toughest, more dominant male hippo i mean elephant

You must be real popular with the ladies DarmanX....

Whatever you say asshole
I mean, I just seem to notice you are derogative towards women,[/quote ]

I diss men too. Men can be *****es too. I probbably diss guys as much as woman. I gotta be fair. :)

t's alright to be a human being every once and a while. I know this act of being a hard ass gangsta is just one for the net, but people will still accept you if you are not. If you need any more help though, I'm one PM away. :)

What act? Im not a gangsta lol :lol: I just tell people how it is. I guess dissing people on the net is your definition of gangsta huh? :lol: Sorry to dissapoint you man, but Im no Cyber thug lol.

<div class='quotemain'>
Tongue + Bum = X

what is the value of "X"? :p
[/b]

Hmmmm....... well, it's basically a simple equation of advanced anal mechanics for dummies:

If X tends to infinity, but remains entirely arbitrary through an unidentified vector space with parallel dimensions AND expresses a positive line integral through the Fourier domain, this can lead to copious amounts of hot, steamy, uncontrollable kinky sex.
[/b][/quote]

Ok, so to answer my question. Is it rimming?

DarkmanX, unless you met every single human being on the planet and took the time to get to know them, you can't say that every man is an asshole and every woman a *****. It's not one of those default things you can just assume without looking further into it.
Maybe that's just the case with the people you know.
And if it's the case with every single person you encounter, and you're the only one thinking they're an asshole/*****, maybe that says more about you then about the rest of the world.

Also, even if you think all men are assholes, I suggest you don't call BLR one.

I thought when I made my pretty little equation, it would have been quite self-explanitory...

...Poor fellow

I think you'll find the secret to long relationship is... oral sex. Makes everyone feel appreciated and wanted.

Oh, and admit to both sides of your attraction - loving and caring, and lustful and animalistic. I'm only 17 and am in a 14 month relationship now.

closing topic, gone WAY off track, and not worth getting any more into...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts