• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How to "unlock" the B&I Lions Tour in Rugby08

Hi
i'm new to the forum and I seem to have a problem with Playing as the lions.
I have downloaded the Activatelions.zip thing and have placed in C:/programfiles/easports/rugby08 im using vista which could be a problem
whenever i try to play an actual game with the lions wether in tour mode or play now the loading screen freezes with the bar about a third done and an error message appears; ive only downloaded one other mod which is

Rugby 08 Roster update v2.0

thanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ugo @ Dec 31 2009, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi
i'm new to the forum and I seem to have a problem with Playing as the lions.
I have downloaded the Activatelions.zip thing and have placed in C:/programfiles/easports/rugby08 im using vista which could be a problem
whenever i try to play an actual game with the lions wether in tour mode or play now the loading screen freezes with the bar about a third done and an error message appears; ive only downloaded one other mod which is

Rugby 08 Roster update v2.0

thanks[/b]

Well if you can tell me what the error message says I can maybe be able to help you...I have a strong feeling that you might be missing the Lions kits which you can download from HERE

Also place the files in the C:/programfiles/easports/rugby08 directory and see if it works ;)

there is a error with that it seems to have replaced my updated squads with the origninal players for instance ive now got lawrence dallaglio playing 8.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ugo @ Dec 31 2009, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
there is a error with that it seems to have replaced my updated squads with the origninal players for instance ive now got lawrence dallaglio playing 8.[/b]

Does it only happen for the Lions or the other teams too?

Latest posts