• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How to Unlock the British Lions and NZ Maori

RE: My Previous Post

From looking at these files it doesn't seem as if the tournaments themselves can be edited. We need something that enables/disables tournaments.

If all the graphic files are there for these tours and the 10 Nations, then there must be something that links them with the rsg files; just like we've found the link between the logos/kits for the Lions and NZ Maori and their rosters.

Hi Guys,

Just a question: Are the minikits from Rugby 06 the same format as those from Rugby 08? If So I'm thinking that it'd be really easy just to import the minis for the NZ Maori from 06 to replace the placeholder ones in 08.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Mar 6 2009, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Open dc.english with xvi32 and search for treviso. You will see a team block for 'Lions'. Delete this and the text for Lions will appear. Use my mup roster, and see if it works.[/b]

How do I get into this dc.english file out of the data.gob file?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bc2704 @ Mar 7 2009, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Mar 6 2009, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Open dc.english with xvi32 and search for treviso. You will see a team block for 'Lions'. Delete this and the text for Lions will appear. Use my mup roster, and see if it works.[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Extract with either Biggui or EAGraph

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Mar 7 2009, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
06 and 08 minikits are different. 06 ones are more likely 128x256.[/b]

Are they the same aesthetically? ie: do they have a similar shape to the ones in 08?

I don't have 06 so I wouldn't know how minis would look like from that game.

They are different styles completely. 06 is like a stadium background with a player and the logo on them. 08 is 3d type shirt and shorts.

I've got it to work finally, but the name instead of being The Lions is MISSING STRING 1093. Any ideas?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RobbieD_PL @ Mar 7 2009, 02:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bc2704 @ Mar 7 2009, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Mar 6 2009, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Extract with either Biggui or EAGraph
[/b][/quote]

Where you found the name 'Lions', there should be another name after it.. like a new team. You just delete the one called lions, because it is blocking the one that says Lions.

Like this? I've got E.The Lions. followed by F. British Isles.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Mar 7 2009, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Where you found the name 'Lions', there should be another name after it.. like a new team. You just delete the one called lions, because it is blocking the one that says Lions.[/b]

still no luck for me, i deleted Lions and replaced it with The Lions, and still nothing:(

I will email you my file. What version do you have? original game with s14?

Latest posts