• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How To watch rugby in The US

Toko_11

Bench Player
Country Flag
Georgia
Club or Nation
Georgia
I spend most of my year in New York, I don't watch tv very often because all the sports channels are about Basketball, That thing Americans call Football and even worse, Baseball.... I was not able to find any channels where i could watch rugby, and by watching rugby i mean Top14, super14, Six nations, Tri-Nations, etc etc ... any of these would do but all i can watch is couple of random games per year(when I'm lucky) so if anyone knows how can I watch these games live or if there is an online HD streaming that i could pay for just anything I'm really annoyed. New York is not a great place to be for a rugby fan, In fact it might be one of the worst places, I wasn't even able to find a rugby team to play/train

Read your pm. *Edit* Ah was gonna send it but you disabled it? Can't tell you the link on the forum.

Read your pm. *Edit* Ah was gonna send it but you disabled it? Can't tell you the link on the forum.
ok i'l try to change it .. i didn't disable it. Im not even sure how to do that.... OK now you can send me PM

Latest posts