• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How to watch Rugby Union games??

claritydoc

Academy Player
Country Flag
Canada
Club or Nation
New Zealand
Canada seems to have the worst Rugby coverage. Sorry I'm not getting up at 2 am to sit behind my computer. Are there any recording programs for Macs?
Anyone got any bright ideas or suggestions to help please.

Canada seems to have the worst Rugby coverage. Sorry I'm not getting up at 2 am to sit behind my computer. Are there any recording programs for Macs?
Anyone got any bright ideas or suggestions to help please.

You can get a subscription to ESPN+ (it's only 5 dollars a month and even less if you subscribe for a year). They stream PRO14, SupeRugby, HSBC World Sevens Series and MLR (inc. Toronto) games live. If you aren't able to watch them live, they have a replay feature so you can watch them whenever you want. Good deal. :)

....the OP had 1 post four years ago....im not sure he's going to see your advice....

....the OP had 1 post four years ago....im not sure he's going to see your advice....

Yes, I noticed the date of his post and it was three years ago. I left the information because some people use message boards to read posts and don't participate much. The OP joined the board sixteen months before he left his first post. So he might check in from time to time. Also, someone else might use the information to watch more rugby. :cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts