• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How to?

L

lieboo1

Ok is there a way to add a custom player to your world league team???

Thanks. ;)

Yes. Add him to a team's roster, and recruit him as you normally would when you have the chance throughout the season and you have enough money. That's the way I do it anyway, and the only way to do it without hacking/modding the game, but seeing as thought you're asking in the rugby 08 mod forum, then I suppose that question would be better answered by woosaah or another patch member.

To do everything, check out woosaah's editor.

hey dont PM me, i get too many as it is :p

yes you can use my editor to do it.

you can only use a created player in wl if you use the save to default button on my ediotr. if you dont do that they will use the default roster that is loaded with the game.

I AM LEGEND! :D

Thanks works great only that my player is black for some reason haha o well i will fix that.

Thanks. :D

Hi! I need to know how to name the .big files for the faces to know where to go :(

i'm starting to edit faces and can do correctly all the textures, mapping, modling, etc. then i put the files in a .big file, but when i have to name it, i just don't know what to do.

PLEASE HELP!

inakisuperyeah you can't give a .big file any name,it must be a name of a .big file of a player that is already in the game.

Like if you wana use a .big file of a player that has retired like Chris Rossouw,the new edited face an O-model of you must go into the 51218a757baee5ff96cf6f45327ed03f.big and not any other named one.

If you are only updating a players face,just import their stuff back into the same .big file.
Hope this will help

Cheers
Ross

inakisuperyeah you can't give a .big file any name,it must be a name of a .big file of a player that is already in the game.

Like if you wana use a .big file of a player that has retired like Chris Rossouw,the new edited face an O-model of you must go into the 51218a757baee5ff96cf6f45327ed03f.big and not any other named one.

If you are only updating a players face,just import their stuff back into the same .big file.
Hope this will help

Cheers
Ross
[/b]

Thanks a lot Ross. I'm looking forward to reading that stuff you'll send to me.

woosaah do you maybe know how to give morne steyn star player abilities(like kick far and stuff)

Use the editor and just change one of the star players name and face to morne steyn

yes you can use my editor to do itI AM

yes you can use my editor to do it.

you can only use a created player in wl if you use the save to default button on my ediotr. if you dont do that they will use the default roster that is loaded with the game.

I AM LEGEND! :D
i did that but when I go to pick my team in WL it crashes?

Latest posts