Howdy from a new member

Leinster_Chick

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Howdy folks,

I'm new to these here parts and thought it would be polite to say HI :)

Long time Ireland and Leinster supporter (brings equal measures of cheers and tears). I do tend to support the 4 provinces, and the home nations
except against Ireland or Leinster.

I'd like to hope there are a few more girls flying the pink sparkly flag, but I can hold my own with the boys too :)

Ah great! Another Irish poster... Now Feicarsinn will probably start a thread that Guiness is the best beer in the world or something...

Just kidding, Welcome to the forum. Good to see more and more ladies joining the Forum. I wonder when will there be a first ever female TRF mod??

Thanks Heineken.

Us Irish do have a tendancy to get everywhere alright. As Tommy Tiernan once said, 'we don't invade other countries, we turn up with a phone number and infest'

Ah great! Another Irish poster... Now Feicarsinn will probably start a thread that Guiness is the best beer in the world or something...

Just kidding, Welcome to the forum. Good to see more and more ladies joining the Forum. I wonder when will there be a first ever female TRF mod??

Would you believe I'm currently trying to line up a job in the Guinness Storehouse over the summer? Wonderful stuff.

Welcome aboard! I, too, am a woman...but not a chick. I'm more of a broad. Or a dame. Certainly not a chick.

I'm in the States, and an ABs fan...which is probably good 'cause that means the only time we'll be in conflict is when NZ plays Ireland, and we all know who'll win that one anyway. ;)

das

more irish users making scotland numbers on this look small

but idc welcome to the forum my best tip is to avoid Big Ewis he does do his bit to get into trouble.

Welcome I say welcome. Put the kettle on and have a cuppa tae but welcome

but idc welcome to the forum my best tip is to avoid Big Ewis he does do his bit to get into trouble.

Goddamn, it's like the third or fourth time a newcomer comes along and ppl start telling him (her) how weird or wtvr I am. I'm just a regular middle-class, Rugby enjoying, Dionysus worshiping errr I mean God fearing citizen...*sweat drops on side of forehead*

Thanks lads n lassie(s)

Don't worry Big Ewis, I'll take your weirdness as I find it, honest I will :)

Munstermuffin, I assume you're a happy bunny after the weekend?

Goddamn, it's like the third or fourth time a newcomer comes along and ppl start telling him (her) how weird or wtvr I am. I'm just a regular middle-class, Rugby enjoying, Dionysus worshiping errr I mean God fearing citizen...*sweat drops on side of forehead*
its for they're saftey ewis need him (her) to understand the dangers off the trf

As a guy who sits in the middle of the sea between those super powers of rugby in England and Ireland but supports a French team....I will say welcome and let us broaden your horizon on the Top 14 thread as most of the decent English and Irish players will be playing there come 2015/16 anyways!!!! (That is a joke by the way to wind up the other Irish and English players who seem to have developed "Toulonitis" since the weekend)!!!

PS ................and we do a lot of exclamation marks there!!

Last edited:
so I come to TRF later in the evening again, I see I have two notifications. Reputations, two of em. Cool...I click, and find she gave me two negs.....TWO !! Why ??!!! :D
psyc...........psychic duck ??!!! is that YOU ??!! smooth move pretending to be a chick, not bad...

People who use neg rep are the worst, I haven't used that **** in a long time! Welcome to the forum by the way, you're joining a long and illustrious list of Leinster fans on this great forum! Role models such as lucky number 7, scholars in yours truly and local drunken louts in Feicarsin and Big Ginger 8. (They get drunk in style though, only the finest reds France have to offer apart from BG8 he's content with cans of Dutch)

so I come to TRF later in the evening again, I see I have two notifications. Reputations, two of em. Cool...I click, and find she gave me two negs.....TWO !! Why ??!!! :D
psyc...........psychic duck ??!!! is that YOU ??!! smooth move pretending to be a chick, not bad...

Where is the Duck lately??
I knew things were too nice around here

People who use neg rep are the worst, I haven't used that **** in a long time! Welcome to the forum by the way, you're joining a long and illustrious list of Leinster fans on this great forum! Role models such as lucky number 7, scholars in yours truly and local drunken louts in Feicarsin and Big Ginger 8. (They get drunk in style though, only the finest reds France have to offer apart from BG8 he's content with cans of Dutch)

Ye up the M7 have a long way to go :p

Where is the Duck lately??
I knew things were too nice around here

I don't mean to call myself Saint George, but the dragon's been slayed and I think I'm at least one of the factors. In his last agonizing moments here, he went BERSERK on me, and after I blocked him he sort of faded away...like a foul putrid-smelling fart that finally dies out...
I'm sorry, that's literally the only image that came to my mind, which in itself is problematic.

I think he just hated in part that someone with very mediocre knowledge of Rugby (me) still stood up to him.
It's been very peaceful around here...sure, the occasional English posters taking what I post and multiplying it by 1000 or downright making me say things I've never even pondered does happen...but I'll learn to be more discreet or, diplomatic next time.

And of course now we've got this Irish chick who's attempting to assassinate me ! Very scary stuff...
(yes yes I'm milking it DRY, I know..)

He probably called the wrong person a ''coward'' and had his head placed firmly up his own arse and used as a basketball.

that's what I always find amazing about internet forums. Ppl ENTIRELY forget they're talking to p-e-o-p-l-e. On the other end of that internet debate, there's a GUY, a person. I'd LOOOOOVE to see some of the ppl I've met online talk to me the same way they talk online. Not that I'm the Hulk or anything, I'd just love to see someone in real life say those things. It would be absolutely surreal.

Latest posts