• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hull FC vs. Bradford Bulls

S

St Helens RLFC

Hull FC v Bradford
Date: Friday, 4 April Kick-off: 2000 BST Venue: KC Stadium
Coverage: Live commentary on BBC Radio Humberside

_44529634_hull_brad_06.gif

A neck injury rules Hull's Adam Dykes out of the game with Bradford but Peter Cusack is back after missing out last time because his wife was giving birth.

Meanwhile Hull coach Peter Sharp will wait until the last moment to see if skipper Lee Radford (ribs) can play.

Bradford, who have won four of their last five games, are missing Terry Newton, Glenn Morrison, Michael Platt, Joe Vagana and Tame Tupou. A lack of options means they name the same 19 as for the Castleford game.

Hull FC (from): Byrne, Berrigan, Burnett, Cusack, Dowes, G Horne, R Horne, Hall, Houghton, Lee, Manu, Raynor, Radford, Thackray, Tickle, Tony, Washbrook, Wheeldon, Yeaman.

Bradford (from): Tadulala, Langley, Halley, Feather, Sykes, Deacon (capt), Harris, Lynch, Evans, Hape, Solomona, Kopczak, Burgess, Nero, Godwin, Jeffries, Finnigan, Cook, James.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_league/7324362.stm

Hard one to call this, Hull have got injuries and Bradford are just very average. I am actually going to tip the home side here, once they get all their players back up and running they'll be hard to beat as always but they've coped well despite the injuries.

Should be a good game though, I wish this was the Sky Live match actually.

The bulls won which is surprising considering the last time i watch bulls on tv they where rudderless and not terribly good.That said Hull FC have had a shiteload of injuries but thats no excuse every team gets that at one point in time its how you deal with it that counts. :)

Latest posts