• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hull KR lose Newton for the season

S

SaintRabbit

Think this is a massive blow for Hull KR as he has been quite inflluential this season. And it looks like they face losing their full back too. The injuries in SL this year are horrifying.

There have been a lot of injuries this season, especially to forwards. I know you sort of expect that but it has still been more than normal.

As for Newton, it is a bad blow for Hull KR. After a decent start to the season they appear to be badly running out of steam. I'm sure their fans will start rioting about this news in the not too distant future........

Too bad for Hull KR. :( It seems that the old storm boys in the super league are either underperforming or getting injured.My theory about the underperforming is that the storm had such good players Matt King and the alike was surrounded by them many players lift and play outside themselves when having such class around them.

Hopefully he can get back for Hull KR. :)

You wait until the summer before judging Aussies when the pitches are drier and the conditions are better but he just hasn't fired at all.

You wait until the summer before judging Aussies when the pitches are drier and the conditions are better but he just hasn't fired at all. [/b]

Cold weather like what you get in England probably will take awhile for King to get used of.As you said wait until he gets onto dryer pitches and i think he will account for himself much better.

Watch out if he masters the shitty conditions then he will be back like the NRL days.

I doubt he'll fire this season to be perfectly honest, time is fast running out.

Latest posts