TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
THQ are doing a humble bundle at the moment, which is where you get a load of games for the price you want to pay (with a minimum of $1 USD).
It's a fantastic deal, the bundle contains:
  • Darksiders
  • Metro 2033
  • Red Faction Armageddon
  • Company of Heroes
  • CoH Opposing Fronts
  • CoH Tales of Valor

The best part is: If you pay over the average (currently $5.69) you also get Saints Row 3, for free!

I bought it last night, despite my laptop being unable to run (m)any of the games, just because on the off chance I can afford to get a gaming PC in the future I've now got that lot, and Saints Row 3, for £3.78 :lol:

Another great Humble Bundle has just gone live.
Pay above the average (currently less than $5 USD) and you get:
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkaham City GOTY
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Fear 2
Fear 3
LOTR War in the North

Another great Humble Bundle has just gone live.
Pay above the average (currently less than $5 USD) and you get:
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkaham City GOTY
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Fear 2
Fear 3
LOTR War in the North

That sounds amazing never played any of the batman games and I really want to 5 bucks for them + is worth it, unfortunately I don't have a PC and cant see myself getting one.

Doesnt Humble Bundle tie/link to a Steam account now so all keys have to be redeemed on that account?

You can either click to redeem to your steam or click to get the key up on the screen

i got excited because clicking onto this thread I saw Olyy's first post and thought that it was this weeks bundle....obviously I'm blaming Olyy for that.

Maybe we should have a key share here (legal) for gifting games you get in the bundle but don't want. Humble Bundle typically means you get duplicates of games you already have so I know I've got a copy of dragon age and mass effect 2 for example which I don't need.

i got excited because clicking onto this thread I saw Olyy's first post and thought that it was this weeks bundle....obviously I'm blaming Olyy for that.

Maybe we should have a key share here (legal) for gifting games you get in the bundle but don't want. Humble Bundle typically means you get duplicates of games you already have so I know I've got a copy of dragon age and mass effect 2 for example which I don't need.

Great idea, I'm gonna hop into my time machine and create one:

http://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/34557-First-come-first-served

:D

Last edited: