Hurricanes vs Blues

Discussion in 'Super Rugby' started by munross, May 1, 2009.

1. munross

munross Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Hurricanes started off with a flyer but the Blues are doing well to get back into the game, the score after 46 minutes is Hurricanes 35 - Blues 20.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. munross

munross Guest

Score still Hurricanes 35 - Blues 20 after 53 minutes.

4. munross

munross Guest

Nonu scores in the 57th minute, Ripia converts

The score after 64 minutes is Hurricanes 42 Blues 20, must be the end for the Blues now.

5. munross

munross Guest

Blues did well to get the 4th try bonus point in the end there.

Final Score Hurricanes 45 Blues 27

6. candybum

candybum Guest

The blues defense is just crap. Their error count is crap too.

I'm blaming it on the injuries and that they're not playing their top line-up yup!

7. Flux

Flux Guest

The Blues defence was appalling. All of the Hurricanes' tries were basically down to poor defence. Still, I'm not complaining. Two more matches like that for the Hurricanes and it's top of the table and a home semi. Here's hoping.

8. William18

William18 Guest

Terrible defence from both teams and I think we were very poor. The Blues still had 9 past/present all blacks and were just terrible. That was some of the worst tackling that I have ever seen. The Blues were just disorganised and I would say Pat Lam hasn't done a good job with the team.

9. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Went to this game. Bloody amazingly drunken first 40 minutes... Was down the scoring end so loads of action.... Don't remember the second half at all.. Don't need to. Fantastico.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!