• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

I am Alive.........

A

alexrugby

Hello every

I am very happy of having such a great friends as you are

As well as I am medical student and I am having the last year of my highest school study, I am stuck into the Medicine from legs to head

I am future Intensive care Physician and this heavy job ABSORBS great time and I am having practices today

That's because I can't come in contact with you because medicine takes timem and I am very wasted everynight.

I am deadly proud to my TRF members-friends and I want to tell you I love you

I appreciate your attention and how you miss me.

I also miss you and love you all

Best regards ICU Dr. Lekso

medicine20logo.jpg

Well who could argue with that? When the man's not here on TRF entertaining us, he's out saving lives!
Nice of you to pop in Dr Lekso, keep up the good work you're doing in the hospitals.

PS Speedy loves you too :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Nov 19 2008, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well who could argue with that? When the man's not here on TRF entertaining us, he's out saving lives![/b]
:lol: Fantastic!
Good luck with your job/studies Lekso. :)

I have the feeling Prestwick is going to climax, drool rapidly and have a seizure simultaneously when he sees this thread.

Prestwick, due to the emergence of these pretenders the Epitome of Excellence I feel you need to update the Axis in your sig as a sign of unity and defiance against their illegitimacy.

You've been tagged by Fa'atau82 of the Epitome of Excellence.

cyrilsanoobcp8.png

Last one then..

Hello kind TRF loves :cheers:

thumbnail_hugs-not-drugs.gif

I am here from my study time of the medicine and physician examinations and i am feel extremely wasted and suffer from fatigues. I am so tire i am forget i take womans severe fingers in my surgeon coat pocket ahaha Look i take photo of my mistake :crazy:

finger_food.jpg

But i am return even though i am feel like tired to speak you say how much i love you all! ^_^

I am go to sleep time now because tomorrow i am make heavy surgeon job on my friends of friends uncles hair foot.

hobbit_feet.jpg

Goodbye and as we can say in Georgia time 'nakhvamdis'

goodbye1.jpg

Nah, it's true, Lekso works in intensive care. He told me so on his e-mail. Which had a number to a hospital in it's signature.

hi lek

great to see your back Lekso! Join Epitome of Excellence while your hear :drinks:

eoebadgero9.png

fantasticq wishes upon your medical futurem

03doctor.gif

do trf member get special TRF'members discount if we visit dr. leksos medical hospital :cheers:

50_off.gif

afterall broken my leg and need urgent assistant :injured:

cheers

1.gif

Lekso is co-founding member and father figure of the axis of awesome. Therefore he'll never be a part of the EoE.

Latest posts